Stephen Bacchetta is the Records Manager and Digital Archivist at Seton Hall University. As the Records Manager for the university, he manages the storage and security of records from departments around campus that must be retained for operational, historical, and legal reasons. In his archival role, Stephen’s primary responsibility is with SHU-related collections. He helps support the departmental initiative of making our digital objects accessible to the public by working with Seton Hall’s collection management system and digital preservation software. Stephen is a graduate of the MI program at Rutgers University and earned a B.A. in English from Montclair State University.
1. How long have you been working at the library?
2. What was the last book you read that you really enjoyed?
The Thursday Murder Club. I’m in a murder mystery book club and this was one of my favorites so far!
3. What is the best way to rest / decompress?
Get into bed early, put on some relaxing music, and do a crossword puzzle.
4. What superpower would you want?
The ability to fly so I won’t have to sit in traffic anymore.
5. Do you have a favorite sports team?
It’s a tie between the New York Giants and the New York Mets. Depends if it’s football or baseball season!
6. What person living or dead would you like to have dinner with?
Any of my favorite comedians! Steve Martin, Norm MacDonald, Jerry Seinfeld, Daniel Tosh, the list goes on and on…