Please join Seton Hall University Libraries Tuesday, October 11 from 11am -12pm for an informative webinar to learn more about this powerful database.
This free webinar is open to undergraduate, graduate students and faculty. You can call in from home, or join us in the Dean’s Conference Room (2nd Floor – Walsh Library) for the program. Light refreshments will be served.
Can’t join us? You can start with HeinOnline here http://library.shu.edu/hein and visit these links:
- Federal Register Library
- Code of Federal Regulations
- United States Code
- U.S. Congressional Documents
- Subject Compilations of State Laws
- Taxation and Economic Reform in America
- Fastcase Quick Reference Guide
- World Treaty Library
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals
- Law Journal Library
- United Nations Law Collection