A big Pirate “Welcome” to new students and “Welcome Back” to returning students!
For Spring Semester 2021, the Library is open 7 days a week (see our hours), starting Wednesday, January 27th.
In accordance with SHU Policy and the SHU Pledge, while you are in the library please remember that in light of the continuing health threat posed by the COVID19 pandemic:
- masks must be worn at all times.
- social distancing must be observed (keep a distance of 6 feet between you and others). Please do not move chairs/desks/furniture to sit closer to someone else. The furniture has been laid out to provide a safe space between others.
- there is no food allowed (you may not eat in the building).
- drinks are allowed in covered containers only.
- group study rooms remain closed and unavailable.
- library space is available only to SHU ID cardholders at this time. Members of the public, recent graduates, community borrowers, Seton Hall University alumni, retired/emeriti faculty, and visiting scholars are not permitted in the building, with the exception of those who have made prior arrangements with the Archives to consult Special Collections materials.