Seton Hall University Libraries has made contingency plans to support remote research and teaching services due to COVID-19.
Updates on Library Remote Services here.
Instruction Services Available Remotely here.
Library Materials Available Remotely
Articles in Databases
Articles via Interlibrary Loan*
Archives & Special Collections Digital Collections
eRepository – SHU Scholarship
*subject to availability of other institutions
Research Services Remotely
Librarians can assist with:
- Research assistance (searching for books, articles, etc.)
- Developing research topics and conducting background research
- Research data services
- Citations, bibliographies and references, and Zotero
- Copyright assistance
- Dissertations and theses services
- IHS-specific remote resources and services are also available
Ways to get help: