#SHU_Libraries is pleased to announce that we have now completed the upgrade of our current book search platform (called Worldcat Local) to OCLC’s WorldCat Discovery!
WorldCat Discovery will help you easily find resources available @ SHU Libraries, and in libraries worldwide through a single search of WorldCat collections!
New features include:
- improved reliability.
- an updated, mobile-ready user interface.
- improved searching parameters.
- advanced search screen displays the most-used searchable fields.
- multiple search options.
To try out our new WorldCat Discovery now, go to https://setonhall.on.worldcat.org
Learn more about searching with Discovery at
In January, find it under the Book tab on the library home page https://library.shu.edu/library
Follow #SHU_Libraries on Twitter | Facebook
Over the weekend of Saturday, 20 Aug., 10:00 p.m. through Sunday, 21 Aug., 6:00 a.m. a ProQuest product maintenance window will launch worldwide to upgrade infrastructure, enhance security, and maintain reliability of your products.
During this 8-hour window, the following products will be temporarily offline:
- ProQuest platform (search.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Congressional (congressional.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Dialog (dialog.proquest.com)
- Chadwyck-Healey US databases
- eLibrary (all editions)
- ProQuest Digital Microfilm
- ProQuest Obituaries
- ProQuest Research Companion
- SIRS (all editions)
- Sanborn maps
- Dissertation publishing
- ProQuest/UMI ETD Administrator
Reference management/Research support tools
- COS Funding Opportunities
- COS Scholar Universe
- Papers Invited
Bibliographic and catalog enrichment resources
- Books in Print®
- LibraryThing for Libraries™
- Resources for College Libraries
- ProQuest Syndetic Solutions
Ex-Libris – Workflow Solutions
Thank you for your patience, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Please be advised on Saturday, May 7, from 2 am – 6 am and Sunday May 15, from 12 am – 8 am network system maintenance is scheduled that could result in periods of intermittent service interruptions and delayed response times across SHU Libraries’ web services–including the catalog, databases and related applications.
We apologize for any inconvenience.