By Julie Trien & Iulia Vesel “American farmers have been too harassed, trying to harvest a...Read More
Category: The home front
Vengeful Chicago Bears Coach Heartley “Hunk” Anderson has handpicked an all-star team to compete...Read More
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- President Roosevelt focuses on war in State of the Union address
- Axis Powers Declare War: What's Next for U.S.?
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Mexico Declares War on Axis Powers After U-Boat Attacks
- Japan Mounts Surprise Attack on Pearl Harbor
- Female riveter aids war production
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Government Bans U.S. Auto Production
- U.S. scores first major victory against Japanese at Midway