The Tunisia Campaign in North Africa ended yesterday after six months of combat with the...Read More
Category: The Battle Front
An Ann Arbor couple can rest easy tonight after several days of grief as their son, pilot and...Read More
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Teachers making great sacrifices, but are they being asked to do too much?
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- Wartime Halloween means no trick-or-treating
- Hitler Accuses Roosevelt, Jews in Speech at Berlin Conference
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- Guam taken by Japanese
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- “Take her down!” Submarine Commander Sacrifices Himself to Save Crew
- With baseball players called to serve, can the national pastime still thrive?