At the Casablanca Conference, the U.S. and Great Britain officially unified with Free French...Read More
Author: Erika Szumel
Vengeful Chicago Bears Coach Heartley “Hunk” Anderson has handpicked an all-star team to compete...Read More
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Draft age extension rushed; Congress debates age for military service
- First U.S. Air Raid On Italy Leaves Naples Harbor In Ruins
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- Patriotism behind bars: U.S. prisons aid the war effort
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Airmen rescued after three weeks at sea
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Blood donation controversy raises questions about racial discrimination
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- German Submarines Reach American Shores