At the Casablanca Conference, the U.S. and Great Britain officially unified with Free French...Read More
Author: Erika Szumel
Vengeful Chicago Bears Coach Heartley “Hunk” Anderson has handpicked an all-star team to compete...Read More
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- First U.S. Air Raid On Italy Leaves Naples Harbor In Ruins
- House Votes Largest Appropriation Bill in History for War Efforts
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- Axis forces in North Africa surrender: over 150,000 prisoners captured
- A Sailor's Story of Heroism and Survival at Pearl Harbor
- Teachers making great sacrifices, but are they being asked to do too much?
- FBI Cracks Down on Draft Dodgers: 638 Arrested
- MacArthur Leaves Philippines to Defend Australia