About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Los Angeles Blackout Shrouded in Confusion
- U.S. begins rounding up Japanese-Americans after executive order issued
- With baseball players called to serve, can the national pastime still thrive?
- Hitler Accuses Roosevelt, Jews in Speech at Berlin Conference
- 150,000 Women to Enlist in Women’s Army Auxiliary Corps