Louisiana Governor Sam Jones escorted the state’s first gold star mother of World War II into a...Read More
Author: Katelyn Fatzler
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- President Roosevelt focuses on war in State of the Union address
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Government Bans U.S. Auto Production
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Wartime Halloween means no trick-or-treating
- Patriotism behind bars: U.S. prisons aid the war effort
- Casablanca is More Than a Romance Film
- U.S. ships torpedoed by enemy submarine off Virginia
- Blood donation controversy raises questions about racial discrimination