“Girls, you know what’s happening?” the night nurse asked as a bewildered huddle of her co-workers...Read More
Before the war, Simeon Moss was playing for Rutgers University’s sprint football team. Less than a...Read More
William G. Roy, a flight deck motion picture cameraman aboard the aircraft carrier U.S.S....Read More
Guns firing. Bombs exploding. Screams of terror piercing the air. That is what December 7, 1941...Read More
About This Site
- A Sailor's Story of Heroism and Survival at Pearl Harbor
- Mexico Declares War on Axis Powers After U-Boat Attacks
- Teachers making great sacrifices, but are they being asked to do too much?
- Government Bans U.S. Auto Production
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- Blood donation controversy raises questions about racial discrimination
- Buck Privates a wartime movie must-see
- U.S. Army sergeant tells of horrors on Bataan Peninsula
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- German Submarines Reach American Shores