During the dreary time of war, it takes a certain person to step up and truly make a...Read More
Before the war, Simeon Moss was playing for Rutgers University’s sprint football team. Less than a...Read More
William G. Roy, a flight deck motion picture cameraman aboard the aircraft carrier U.S.S....Read More
Guns firing. Bombs exploding. Screams of terror piercing the air. That is what December 7, 1941...Read More
About This Site
- President Roosevelt focuses on war in State of the Union address
- A Sailor's Story of Heroism and Survival at Pearl Harbor
- Japan Mounts Surprise Attack on Pearl Harbor
- When soldiers need some R&R, she is there to help
- Los Angeles Blackout Shrouded in Confusion
- Hitler Accuses Roosevelt, Jews in Speech at Berlin Conference
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Axis Powers Declare War: What's Next for U.S.?
- Churchill Predicts Success, Urges Postwar Allied Coalition
- College Graduate Becomes Infantry Officer in Less Than One Year