“Girls, you know what’s happening?” the night nurse asked as a bewildered huddle of her co-workers...Read More
Before the war, Simeon Moss was playing for Rutgers University’s sprint football team. Less than a...Read More
William G. Roy, a flight deck motion picture cameraman aboard the aircraft carrier U.S.S....Read More
Guns firing. Bombs exploding. Screams of terror piercing the air. That is what December 7, 1941...Read More
About This Site
- MacArthur Leaves Philippines to Defend Australia
- Axis forces in North Africa surrender: over 150,000 prisoners captured
- Teachers making great sacrifices, but are they being asked to do too much?
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- A Sailor's Story of Heroism and Survival at Pearl Harbor
- Government Bans U.S. Auto Production
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Mexico Declares War on Axis Powers After U-Boat Attacks