The “Flying Tigers”, directed by David Miller and produced by Edmund Grainger, takes America into...Read More
Author: Samantha Becker
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- A Sailor's Story of Heroism and Survival at Pearl Harbor
- Mexico Declares War on Axis Powers After U-Boat Attacks
- War bond rallies helping to fund Allies' fight
- German Submarines Reach American Shores
- Eisenhower Leads US Troops into North Africa
- “Take her down!” Submarine Commander Sacrifices Himself to Save Crew
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Military Fighting an Invisible Enemy: Disease