The “Flying Tigers”, directed by David Miller and produced by Edmund Grainger, takes America into...Read More
Author: Samantha Becker
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Draft age extension rushed; Congress debates age for military service
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- A Sailor's Story of Heroism and Survival at Pearl Harbor
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- U.S. scores first major victory against Japanese at Midway
- Patriotism is not limited to the able bodied
- Airmen rescued after three weeks at sea
- MacArthur Leaves Philippines to Defend Australia
- Jewish organizations hold anti-Nazi Rally at Madison Square Garden