Who doesn’t love a good action movie, right? I went into the theater with high hopes and...Read More
Author: Kimberly Willig
“Good help is hard to find” has been a complaint of the upper classes for decades. But rarely has...Read More
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Patriotism behind bars: U.S. prisons aid the war effort
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- U.S. scores first major victory against Japanese at Midway
- A Sailor's Story of Heroism and Survival at Pearl Harbor
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- As rationing grows, so does the black market
- Heisman Trophy winner turned airman found safe after 10 days in jungle following plane crash
- Rubber Shortage Has Widespread Impact
- Casablanca is More Than a Romance Film