Who doesn’t love a good action movie, right? I went into the theater with high hopes and...Read More
Author: Kimberly Willig
“Good help is hard to find” has been a complaint of the upper classes for decades. But rarely has...Read More
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Axis forces in North Africa surrender: over 150,000 prisoners captured
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- Airmen rescued after three weeks at sea
- Teachers making great sacrifices, but are they being asked to do too much?
- “Take her down!” Submarine Commander Sacrifices Himself to Save Crew
- Draft age extension rushed; Congress debates age for military service
- U.S. and Britain Demand Unconditional Surrender at Casablanca Conference
- German Submarines Reach American Shores
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila