After six months imprisoned by the Japanese, seven American journalists are now reported safe in...Read More
Author: Kimberly Willig
Six months after Japan’s brutal attack on Pearl Harbor, the U.S. Navy has defeated the Japanese...Read More
Guns firing. Bombs exploding. Screams of terror piercing the air. That is what December 7, 1941...Read More
The United States entered World War II only three months ago, but with one defeat after another,...Read More
About This Site
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- German Submarines Reach American Shores
- President Roosevelt focuses on war in State of the Union address
- Airmen rescued after three weeks at sea
- Red Cross rejoices in fundraising success
- Hitler Accuses Roosevelt, Jews in Speech at Berlin Conference
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Teachers making great sacrifices, but are they being asked to do too much?
- Draft age extension rushed; Congress debates age for military service
- FBI Cracks Down on Draft Dodgers: 638 Arrested