Republicans had major strategic victories in last week’s congressional election, shocking...Read More
Author: Brianna Martin
An American spy posing as a dishonorably discharged army lieutenant, a Canadian woman being...Read More
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- U.S. scores first major victory against Japanese at Midway
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- A Sailor's Story of Heroism and Survival at Pearl Harbor
- As rationing grows, so does the black market
- German Submarines Reach American Shores
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Mickey Mouse Gets Drafted
- Hepburn Challenges Gender Roles in "Woman of the Year"
- Casablanca is More Than a Romance Film