Republicans had major strategic victories in last week’s congressional election, shocking...Read More
Author: Brianna Martin
An American spy posing as a dishonorably discharged army lieutenant, a Canadian woman being...Read More
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- As rationing grows, so does the black market
- Rubber Shortage Has Widespread Impact
- Axis forces in North Africa surrender: over 150,000 prisoners captured
- U.S. scores first major victory against Japanese at Midway
- Patriotism behind bars: U.S. prisons aid the war effort
- Axis Powers Declare War: What's Next for U.S.?
- Chile breaks neutrality to preserve democracy
- Eisenhower Leads US Troops into North Africa