By Kevin Huebler and J.P. Proulx The stars on the field are being called away to aid the stars and...Read More
Vengeful Chicago Bears Coach Heartley “Hunk” Anderson has handpicked an all-star team to compete...Read More
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- Eisenhower Leads US Troops into North Africa
- U.S. and Britain Demand Unconditional Surrender at Casablanca Conference
- “Take her down!” Submarine Commander Sacrifices Himself to Save Crew
- Axis forces in North Africa surrender: over 150,000 prisoners captured
- U.S. scores first major victory against Japanese at Midway
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- FBI Cracks Down on Draft Dodgers: 638 Arrested
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila