What happens to meal plans from fall to spring semester?

hamburgerIf you’re on a meal plan during Fall 2017 and are registered to return for the Spring 2017 semester, your meal plan will automatically roll over to your account for use in the Spring.

Meal plan changes will open the week of December 1st and will continue through the last day of add/drop on January 17th.

Any unused Pirate Bucks will transfer to your Spring meal plan.

Commuters: this applies to you, too! If you do not wish to rollover your meal plan, please contact our office at 973-761-9172 so we may remove it from your account.

Not coming back? We’re sad to see you go, but first…

If your plans for Spring 2017 do not include living on campus, it’s time to fill out a Housing License Release Request form.  Please email the completed form to SHUHousing@shu.edu.

(This includes those students who wish to student abroad, take a leave of absence, withdraw from the University, or who wish to commute.)

If you are registered as a full-time student, housing and meal plan charges for next semester will be added to your student account the week following Thanksgiving break.  If you do not wish to return to housing, please let us know so we won’t bill you for housing you do not wish to keep.

Spring registration is coming soon!

Just a reminder that spring registration is coming soon. According to the Housing License Agreement you agreed to when you applied to housing, you MUST be registered as a full-time student (12 or more credits unless graduating, student teaching, or participating in a clinical/internship) to reside in University housing.  Failure to register for Spring by the end of the Fall semester will result in your housing assignment being cancelled AND given away to a new, registered, student.  

The first step to registering is to take care of any holds you may have and to clear any balance on your student account.  You’ll need to meet with your advisor for a PIN and then you can sign up for classes.

If you do not plan to return for the Spring semester, please complete the Release of Housing License Request form.  

Stay tuned to your SHU email and PirateNet for more details on how and when to register for Spring 2017!