Not coming back? We’re sad to see you go, but first…

If your plans for Spring 2017 do not include living on campus, it’s time to fill out a Housing License Release Request form.  Please email the completed form to

(This includes those students who wish to student abroad, take a leave of absence, withdraw from the University, or who wish to commute.)

If you are registered as a full-time student, housing and meal plan charges for next semester will be added to your student account the week following Thanksgiving break.  If you do not wish to return to housing, please let us know so we won’t bill you for housing you do not wish to keep.