Alfred Hitchcock’s latest film, Saboteur, follows the trek of a Los Angeles-based factory worker...Read More
Author: Anna Griffin
By Kimberly Willig, Anna Griffin, and Gary Phillips Prisons, by definition, deprive people of...Read More
Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain, presented a plan yesterday that would bring...Read More
Adolf Hitler declared Franklin D. Roosevelt the “number one enemy” and blamed both world wars on the Jewish people in his annual address to the people of Germany last night. President Roosevelt celebrated his 60th birthday the...Read More
About This Site
- Hepburn Challenges Gender Roles in "Woman of the Year"
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Airmen rescued after three weeks at sea
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- Girl Scouts across the country aid war effort
- Patriotism behind bars: U.S. prisons aid the war effort
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Hitler Accuses Roosevelt, Jews in Speech at Berlin Conference
- U.S. ships torpedoed by enemy submarine off Virginia
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila