Alfred Hitchcock’s latest film, Saboteur, follows the trek of a Los Angeles-based factory worker...Read More
Author: Anna Griffin
By Kimberly Willig, Anna Griffin, and Gary Phillips Prisons, by definition, deprive people of...Read More
Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain, presented a plan yesterday that would bring...Read More
Adolf Hitler declared Franklin D. Roosevelt the “number one enemy” and blamed both world wars on the Jewish people in his annual address to the people of Germany last night. President Roosevelt celebrated his 60th birthday the...Read More
About This Site
- Axis forces in North Africa surrender: over 150,000 prisoners captured
- Red Cross rejoices in fundraising success
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Teachers making great sacrifices, but are they being asked to do too much?
- U.S. scores first major victory against Japanese at Midway
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Airmen rescued after three weeks at sea
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- German Submarines Reach American Shores