Alfred Hitchcock’s latest film, Saboteur, follows the trek of a Los Angeles-based factory worker...Read More
Author: Anna Griffin
By Kimberly Willig, Anna Griffin, and Gary Phillips Prisons, by definition, deprive people of...Read More
Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain, presented a plan yesterday that would bring...Read More
Adolf Hitler declared Franklin D. Roosevelt the “number one enemy” and blamed both world wars on the Jewish people in his annual address to the people of Germany last night. President Roosevelt celebrated his 60th birthday the...Read More
About This Site
- U.S. scores first major victory against Japanese at Midway
- Draft age extension rushed; Congress debates age for military service
- Patriotism behind bars: U.S. prisons aid the war effort
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Teachers making great sacrifices, but are they being asked to do too much?
- Los Angeles Blackout Shrouded in Confusion
- Hitler Accuses Roosevelt, Jews in Speech at Berlin Conference
- MacArthur Leaves Philippines to Defend Australia
- Eisenhower Leads US Troops into North Africa
- Merchant Marine: The war’s riskiest form of service