A little over two months after Bataan, Philippines, fell to the Japanese, the town of Harrodsburg,...Read More
Author: Ashley Turner
All of North America is now involved in the fight against the Axis Powers. Earlier this week, the...Read More
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Airmen rescued after three weeks at sea
- First U.S. Air Raid On Italy Leaves Naples Harbor In Ruins
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Axis forces in North Africa surrender: over 150,000 prisoners captured
- No Christmas Candy? Holiday Staples in Short Supply
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- Casablanca is More Than a Romance Film
- Heisman Trophy winner turned airman found safe after 10 days in jungle following plane crash
- FBI Cracks Down on Draft Dodgers: 638 Arrested