A little over two months after Bataan, Philippines, fell to the Japanese, the town of Harrodsburg,...Read More
Author: Ashley Turner
All of North America is now involved in the fight against the Axis Powers. Earlier this week, the...Read More
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Teachers making great sacrifices, but are they being asked to do too much?
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- No Christmas Candy? Holiday Staples in Short Supply
- Draft age extension rushed; Congress debates age for military service
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Soldiers Trapped in Bataan Face Long Odds
- Airmen rescued after three weeks at sea
- FBI Cracks Down on Draft Dodgers: 638 Arrested
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- Axis forces in North Africa surrender: over 150,000 prisoners captured