Have you noticed some of the new features of ClinicalKey?
In case you are unfamiliar, Elsevier’s ClinicalKey is a medical search engine that gives you access to:
- Full-text reference books (over a 1000!) and journals including top titles such as Gray’s Anatomy, Goldman’s Cecil Medicine, Braunwald’s Heart Disease, The Lancet and Mayo Clinic Proceedings
- Clinical Overviews that provide succinct, easy-to-navigate summaries for quick answers
- Drug monographs
- Clinical calculators
- Practice guidelines
- Customizable patient education handouts
- Drug indications, do not crush list, identifier, and adverse reactions
- Medical and procedure videos, images, and more
The redesigned homepages features a new search bar with improved auto-suggest delivering more relevant results.
The cards displayed below the search box help you to quickly see available resources. Now you can browse more quickly for specific clinical topics, drug information, tools, books, and journals.
The Clinical Overview provides a nice summary for PPPC presentations!
To take advantage of all the features of ClinicalKey, create an account by going to ClinicalKey and click Register in the top right corner. Be sure to use your SHU email address when registering.
Once you register for a personal account, you’ll have the ability to earn, track and claim CME credits, use the Presentation Maker tool, save content (like chapter PDFs), and more!
Take a deep dive into ClinicalKey and let us know if you have any questions!