Not many people can say that they have read their own obituary. Captain Edward V. Rickenbacker,...Read More
Author: Keaghlan Brady
Virginia Beach patrons were horrified and awestruck earlier this month as they witnessed an enemy...Read More
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Soldiers Trapped in Bataan Face Long Odds
- Draft age extension rushed; Congress debates age for military service
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- Hitler Accuses Roosevelt, Jews in Speech at Berlin Conference
- German Submarines Reach American Shores
- Teachers making great sacrifices, but are they being asked to do too much?
- Airmen rescued after three weeks at sea
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast