“Girls, you know what’s happening?” the night nurse asked as a bewildered huddle of her co-workers...Read More
Before the war, Simeon Moss was playing for Rutgers University’s sprint football team. Less than a...Read More
William G. Roy, a flight deck motion picture cameraman aboard the aircraft carrier U.S.S....Read More
Guns firing. Bombs exploding. Screams of terror piercing the air. That is what December 7, 1941...Read More
About This Site
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- Axis forces in North Africa surrender: over 150,000 prisoners captured
- Teachers making great sacrifices, but are they being asked to do too much?
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- Patriotism behind bars: U.S. prisons aid the war effort
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Hitler Accuses Roosevelt, Jews in Speech at Berlin Conference
- FBI Cracks Down on Draft Dodgers: 638 Arrested
- Axis Powers Declare War: What's Next for U.S.?
- MacArthur Leaves Philippines to Defend Australia