“Girls, you know what’s happening?” the night nurse asked as a bewildered huddle of her co-workers...Read More
Before the war, Simeon Moss was playing for Rutgers University’s sprint football team. Less than a...Read More
William G. Roy, a flight deck motion picture cameraman aboard the aircraft carrier U.S.S....Read More
Guns firing. Bombs exploding. Screams of terror piercing the air. That is what December 7, 1941...Read More
About This Site
- Draft age extension rushed; Congress debates age for military service
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- A Sailor's Story of Heroism and Survival at Pearl Harbor
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Patriotism behind bars: U.S. prisons aid the war effort
- Teachers making great sacrifices, but are they being asked to do too much?
- MacArthur Leaves Philippines to Defend Australia
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- German Submarines Reach American Shores
- U.S. and Britain Demand Unconditional Surrender at Casablanca Conference