Who doesn’t love a good action movie, right? I went into the theater with high hopes and...Read More
Author: Kimberly Willig
“Good help is hard to find” has been a complaint of the upper classes for decades. But rarely has...Read More
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Draft age extension rushed; Congress debates age for military service
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- A Sailor's Story of Heroism and Survival at Pearl Harbor
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- MacArthur Leaves Philippines to Defend Australia
- German Submarines Reach American Shores
- Airmen rescued after three weeks at sea
- Merchant Marine: The war’s riskiest form of service
- U.S. scores first major victory against Japanese at Midway
- Blood donation controversy raises questions about racial discrimination