After six months imprisoned by the Japanese, seven American journalists are now reported safe in...Read More
Author: Kimberly Willig
Six months after Japan’s brutal attack on Pearl Harbor, the U.S. Navy has defeated the Japanese...Read More
Guns firing. Bombs exploding. Screams of terror piercing the air. That is what December 7, 1941...Read More
The United States entered World War II only three months ago, but with one defeat after another,...Read More
About This Site
- Draft age extension rushed; Congress debates age for military service
- Teachers making great sacrifices, but are they being asked to do too much?
- Axis forces in North Africa surrender: over 150,000 prisoners captured
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Patriotism behind bars: U.S. prisons aid the war effort
- German Submarines Reach American Shores
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- String of Defeats Has Americans Asking: Could We Lose?
- Chaplin's 'The Great Dictator' Remains a Hit