Well, friends and fellow Glaspellians, we finally have our teaching blog and I am officially a blogger! Please comment on your experiences teaching Glaspell’s plays and/or fiction. How do students react? How do you engage them with Glaspell’s texts? How do you contextualize her work? What versions of SG’s plays, print or online, are you using? What’s working for you in the classroom or on the stage as a teacher of Susan Glaspell?
Our Mission:The purpose of The International Susan Glaspell Society is the recognition of Susan Glaspell as a major American dramatist and fiction writer through the ongoing production of high-quality scholarship and critical analysis of all her works, participation in national and international conferences, performances and public readings of her plays, and commitment to reprinting and teaching her plays, stories, and novels.
- 2013 Business Meeting Minutes
- Intertextuality in American Drama: Critical Essays on Eugene O’Neill, Susan Glaspell, Thornton Wilder, Arthur Miller and Other Playwrights (McFarland 2013)
- 24th Annual American Literature Association Conference 2013
- Justice Served Symposia at MU 2012
- Pioneering Women Producers