Yesterday, Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini announced declarations of war on the United States to...Read More
Author: Benjamin K.
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- FBI Cracks Down on Draft Dodgers: 638 Arrested
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Higher Education Adapts to the War
- President Roosevelt focuses on war in State of the Union address
- Chaplin's 'The Great Dictator' Remains a Hit
- A Sailor's Story of Heroism and Survival at Pearl Harbor
- Patriotism behind bars: U.S. prisons aid the war effort
- U.S. scores first major victory against Japanese at Midway
- Casablanca is More Than a Romance Film