Yesterday, Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini announced declarations of war on the United States to...Read More
Author: Benjamin K.
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Axis forces in North Africa surrender: over 150,000 prisoners captured
- FBI Cracks Down on Draft Dodgers: 638 Arrested
- U.S. scores first major victory against Japanese at Midway
- Hitler Accuses Roosevelt, Jews in Speech at Berlin Conference
- Pearl Harbor first responder enlists in first Japanese-American army unit
- As rationing grows, so does the black market
- Teachers making great sacrifices, but are they being asked to do too much?
- Hepburn Challenges Gender Roles in "Woman of the Year"