With news of a successful raid by the American Army Air Force on the mainland of Japan, many...Read More
Author: Benjamin K.
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Rubber Shortage Has Widespread Impact
- President Roosevelt focuses on war in State of the Union address
- Jewish organizations hold anti-Nazi Rally at Madison Square Garden
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- German Submarines Reach American Shores
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- Guam taken by Japanese
- Blood donation controversy raises questions about racial discrimination
- Eisenhower Leads US Troops into North Africa
- To Europe or to Africa?