American B-24 Liberators out of North Africa lit up the Italian harbor of Naples with 100,000...Read More
Author: Kevin Huebler
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- House Votes Largest Appropriation Bill in History for War Efforts
- First U.S. Air Raid On Italy Leaves Naples Harbor In Ruins
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- FBI Cracks Down on Draft Dodgers: 638 Arrested
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- Soldiers Trapped in Bataan Face Long Odds
- Axis forces in North Africa surrender: over 150,000 prisoners captured
- Surprise Blackouts Sweep the East Coast
- Draft age extension rushed; Congress debates age for military service
- A Sailor's Story of Heroism and Survival at Pearl Harbor