Sabbatical Leave 2017

I took my sabbatical leave from May to December 2017. For my field studies, I visited 10 libraries and schools of information management in five cities in China from May 21 to July 11. I proceeded to work on a number of projects based on the results of my field studies from August to December: (1) create photo galleries of my field studies in China; and (2) write research papers on the state of the digital humanities in Chinese libraries and schools of information management.

Please see the photo galleries of my field studies in China: (1) Peking University (北大), Beijing; (2) Tsinghua University (清华), Beijing; (3) Chinese Academy of Sciences (中科院), Beijing; (4) National Library of China (国家图书馆), Beijing, (5) Wuhan University (武大), Hubei Province; (6) Zhejiang University (浙大), Zhejiang Province; (7) Fudan University (复旦), Shanghai; (8) Shanghai Library (上海图书馆), (9) Pudong Public Library (浦东图书馆), Shanghai; and (10) Nanjing Agricultural University (南农), Jiangsu Province.

I also had a great cultural experience through sightseeing, reuniting with family relatives, and meeting old and new friends. Please see the photo galleries of my cultural experience in China.