Letter from John F. Kennedy to Sister Madeleva: Letter from U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy to Sister Madeleva apologizing for his cancellation of an April 6, 1960 visit to Saint Mary’s during his run for the Presidency.
Sister Estelle Ghidoni, biology professor, in lab
The Administration Building: In 1890, the Administration building is under construction for Loretto Heights Academy, an elementary and secondary school for girls. The Administration Building, originally called Tower Hall, was the first building on campus. When completed, a year later, nineteen Sisters of Loretto at the Foot of the Cross and fifty-one students move in.
College Centennial Exhibit of Ursuline Artists.
Nun with cross profession holy card: A small gelatin silver print of a habited nun kneeling before the cross. The cross is surrounded by clouds and light, and is adorned with a reed branch, a crown of thorns, a spear, and an eucharistic chalice. An angel is placing a crown of stars on the nun’s …
Sisters of St. Dominic 1989-1994: Statement of Sister Rose.
Sister Rose at United Jewish Federation events, #13.
Ursuline nuns entering Leland Castle convent.
“Prayer to St. Scholastica,” Calligraphy and illustration by Mother Elizabeth Strange for Sister Mary Scholastica Murto: Mother Elizabeth Strange was one of the original seven Sisters of Mercy to arrive in the United States in 1843. This holy card was created between 1879 and 1900.