At the Casablanca Conference, the U.S. and Great Britain officially unified with Free French...Read More
Author: Erika Szumel
Vengeful Chicago Bears Coach Heartley “Hunk” Anderson has handpicked an all-star team to compete...Read More
About This Site
World War 2.0 tries to imagine what the reporting of World War II might have looked like if the conflict were taking place today. Articles are based on information that would have been available to the press at the time, but they are written using contemporary journalistic style. The authors are all students at Seton Hall University, working with assistant professor of journalism Matthew Pressman.
- Censorship: A Necessary Evil?
- A Sailor's Story of Heroism and Survival at Pearl Harbor
- MacArthur Leaves Philippines to Defend Australia
- Draft age extension rushed; Congress debates age for military service
- Japanese Bombard, Occupy Manila
- Married men to get draft deferment—for now
- Axis forces in North Africa surrender: over 150,000 prisoners captured
- Airmen rescued after three weeks at sea
- U.S. scores first major victory against Japanese at Midway
- As rationing grows, so does the black market