The Jewish-Christian Studies Graduate Program at Seton Hall University has been devoted to eliminating prejudice through understanding since 1975 and has designed its annual Teachers Study Day to assist educators in the development of expertise in the area of Holocaust and Genocide Education. This professional development study day and program is an accredited service provider in the State of New Jersey and offers five professional development credit hours for educators.
Click on the links below to access details about upcoming and past events.
Materials and Handouts
– Bibliography by Dr. Brenna Moore
– Report by Dr. Celia Deutsch, N.D.S.
– Sisters of Our Lady of Sion: Righteous among the nations by Celine Hirsch Poynard
– J.M. Oesterreicher in France by Rev. Dr. Lawrence E. Frizzell
– Spiritual Resistance by Père Joseph N. Perrin