Seton Hall’s Spring Career Expo is next Wednesday, March 29. Wondering if this event is for you or which tables you should visit? Take a look at some of the attending employers who will be looking to connect with Education majors!
The role(s) each organization is recruiting for are listed below when available.
⭐ K-12 Full-Time Teaching and Substitute Teaching Roles
- Bellville Public Schools
- Newark Board of Education
- Uncommon Schools
- ESS – Substitute Teacher
⭐ Camp, Preschool, Youth and Community Programs, and Childcare
- ChildCare Careers – Substitute Preschool Teacher
- Cornerstone Family Programs – Lead Preschool Teacher, Senior Day Care Program Assistant
- Lakeland Hills Family YMCA – Camp Counselor, Group Leader
- Madison Area YMCA – Camp Counselor, Substitute Teacher – KIRBY CHILDREN’S CENTER of the MADISON YMCA, Preschool Aftercare Instructor, School Age Counselor (Part-Time)
- Metro YMCA of the Oranges – After School Group Asst – SACC, After School Site Supervisor – SACC, Before & After School Group Leader – SACC, Certified Lead Teacher, Group Leader – School Age Child Care, Group Program Instructor, Preschool Enrichment Instructor
- YMCA of Montclair – Early Childhood Assistant Teacher, Early Childhood Group Teacher, SACC Counselor, Teen Center Staff
⭐ Special Education Programs
- Alpine Learning Group – Adult Program Instructor
- Spectrum Works, Inc.
- The Arc of Essex County – DSP, TA
- The Phoenix Center – Special Education Teacher, Music Teacher
- GO Foundation – AmeriCorps Tutor & Mentor (Fellowship) 2023 – 2024
- International Rescue Committee – NY-Based IRC Youth Tutor Volunteer, Assistant Instructor Intern (Evening Program), Assistant Instructor Intern (Day Program), Youth Education Intern, Adult Education Intern