The Balm

The Balm

Since summer is approaching, let’s talk about something that should be an important step in not only someones makeup routine but also their normal daily routine. It does not matter which chapstick you prefer as long as you use it. Personally I have just discovered Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula lip balm through my sister. She usually uses the .5 oz stick which looks almost identical to a glue stick and after hearing people ask if it is in fact a glue stick every time she uses it, let’s just say it did not make me want one. Then I was shopping one day, I believe in Walmart, and discovered a little baby version which is only .15 oz and actually looks like CHAPSTICK can you believe it.

Well whether you prefer the huge one or baby one, the formula is undeniably great and very moisturizing. With an spf of 15 it will protect you without feeling like sunscreen on your lips. Overall this is a great product and I highly recommend.

Let me know if you have any favorite chapsticks or lip balms!

1 thought on “The Balm”

• I love Palmer’s! Lip balm is definitely a must year round, but especially in the summer.