Wings, wings, wings

Wings, wings, wings

Okay so let me tell you about the hardest part of my makeup routine, eyeliner. It is by far the most stressful part of many people’s makeup routines and if it’s not than I need to learn your witchcraft. Usually if I decide to do eyeliner I like to stick to a very minimal eyeshadow look because I am not skilled enough to make both look presentable. If I do a more intense look for eyeshadow (meaning stretching from my usual browns to a splash of maroon maybe if I am feeling crazy) I like to stick to no eyeliner. I usually switch between three that seem to work for me and they are the L’Oréal Paris Infallible Super Slim liquid eyeliner, Absolute New York nano liner, and the Essence long lasting liner. Now if you do decide to take the chance of ruining all your makeup you worked so hard on by attempting eyeliner you’re gonna want to be prepared. I like to do this by packing lots of snacks and makeup wipes because let’s be honest, this could be a while. This process could literally take me an eternity but a tip to make it easier is definitely tape. This is easiest done if you do your eye makeup before your face cause you don’t want to rip off all your foundation. All you do is like a piece of tape where you want the wing of your eyeliner to be and BAM you have at least one straight line in your eyeliner even if the rest is wonky. This trick is also very useful for eyeshadow! Well if you attempt eyeliner just remember that they are usually never twins, and if you’re like me than usually not sisters either.

Let me know if you have any tips or tricks you like to use, or products you love!

1 thought on “Wings, wings, wings”