Congratulations to the Five Finalist Teams!
- Auditotecha – Team: Carl Banks Jr.
- Eco-Book – Team: Martin Hendela, Zaid Abdelhady and Muhammad Abdelhardy
- HoreDr.com – Team: Selene Presseller
- Student Spider – Team: Andre Elliot, Payal Thaker, Vaibhav Shah and Rosehani Shah
- TapFactory LLC – Team: Taseen Peterson
Pirates Pitch 2013 is the third annual Seton Hall University Venture Fund Competition, sponsored by the Center for Entrepreneurial Studies.
Student teams compete for more than $10,000 in prizes and business services, double the prize amount from previous years!
Application and Business Idea Written Summary or Video Due: Saturday, February 16 at midnight
Semi-Finalist Judging (10 entries): Wednesday, February 27- 7:30–9:30 p.m. in Entrepreneurship Center, fifth floor of Jubilee Hall (All teams must present in person, no exceptions!)
Five Finalists Announced: Thursday, February 28
Finalists Business Plans Due: Friday, April 12
Pirates Pitch Day with Finalists’ Presentations: Wednesday, April 24 – 4:30-8:30 p.m.
For more information, click on Overview.
Want to view past competition winners? Click on News.
The Center can also provide you with feedback on any business ideas you have for the contest. For an appointment, contact Center Director Susan Scherreik at firstname.lastname@example.org.