NOV. 4, 5:30 – 7pm
How do we come to terms with each other in difficult conversations? What are ways that we can agree to disagree with respect and civility? This session will feature panelists who can provide communication strategies for encouraging open, honest, and productive dialogue while also engaging in conflict resolution tactics. This event is co-sponsored by the Center for Faculty Development and the Office of Student Services.
- Prof. Angela Kotsonis, Instructor, Communication and the Arts
- Dr. Mary Kelly, Staff Psychologist, Counseling & Psychological Services
- Dr. Juan Rios, Asst. Professor and Director of Social Work Program
- Julia Nicolls, SGA president
- Moderator: Ms. Yolanda Jackson, doctoral student in College of Education & Human Services