Date: November 4
Time: 5:30 – 7 p.m.
Microsoft Live Teams Event
How do we come to terms with each other in difficult conversations? What are ways that was can agree to disagree with respect and civility? This session will feature panelists who can provide communication strategies for how to create open, honest, and productive dialogue while engaging in conflict resolution tactics.
- Prof. Angela Kotsonis, Instructor, Communication and the Arts
- Dr. Mary Kelly, Staff Psychologist, Counseling & Psychological Services
- Dr. Juan Rios, Asst. Professor and Director of Social Work Program
- Student Government Association Representative
- Moderator: Ms. Yolanda Jackson, doctoral student in College of Education & Human Services