Adjunct Faculty Meet-and-Greet

The Center for Faculty Development will be hosting an Adjunct Faculty Meet-and-Greet on September 26, 2017, 8:30 am to 10:30 am, in the Faculty Lounge of the University Center (top floor; to the right of the elevator). This will be an opportunity for you to ask questions, get information about various aspects of university life, and meet other adjunct faculty. Light brunch will be served. Please indicate your intention to attend here:  https://events.shu.edu/event/adjunct-workshop/

If you have questions or need additional information, contact Mary Balkun <mary.balkun@shu.du>

2 comments for “Adjunct Faculty Meet-and-Greet

1. Kathryn Tarpey Balsamo
    September 25, 2017 at 6:32 pm

I had RSVP’d that I would be attending the Faculty Meet and Great. I regret that I will now be unable to attend. My son was hospitalized last week and we have a follow up with his Cardiologist in Morristown tomorrow. Thank you for the invite

2. June Brandes Chu
    September 21, 2017 at 5:49 pm

Thank you for this invitation. Unfortunately, due to my work schedule, I will be unable to attend this event. The Meet & Greet is a wonderful idea and I am sorry to be missing it!
    ~ June Brandes Chu