The Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) seeks research on how social media relates to human resource management. Related topics can include, but are not limited to:
- For which activities is social media effective?
- What are best practices for implementing social media?
- What are appropriate social media policies and who will be responsible for enforcing them?
- What risks (legal and otherwise) does social media pose?
- How can organizations measure social media effectiveness?
Grants for this project can reach up to $100,000. Applications are due January 31, 2013. For more information, see the document below: