One More in the Blogosphere

Thanks for stopping by my new website and blog, where I will be writing about various aspects of my work and topics that interest me in the areas of biblical research, scholarship and archaeology; Jewish-Christian studies and relations; ecumenical studies and issues; Catholic liturgy, prayer and ethics; and medieval and renaissance religious art.

I’ll be updating my website and blog fairly regularly so be sure to drop by often or keep up to date by using the RSS feed or by subscribing by email. I look forward to connecting with you in the blogosphere!

2 thoughts on “One More in the Blogosphere

1. Many thanks, Dr. Bossman, for your kind words! Thank you for also drawing attention to the continued importance of raising awareness about the Holocaust and other genocides, with a view to countering bigotry and intolerance and fostering human rights and genocide prevention.

Educators and others in this field may be interested in visiting the New Jersey Commission on Holocaust Education’s website, which has many helpful resources such as PowerPoint presentations and curriculum guides and materials.

Stay tuned for more on this topic, including details regarding the JCST graduate program’s 2015 Teacher’s Study Day, which will offer professional development credit hours of expertise in the area of Shoah and genocide studies in accordance with the NJ mandate for K-12 education about the Holocaust and genocide.

2. Excellent layout! Congratulations on this elegant initiative! I look forward to a vigorous interchange on the wide-ranging issues you identify. One such issue today is genocide studies and how to address the underlying causes. The NJ Mandate for Genocide and Holocaust Studies links the larger enterprise (ongoing genocides and conditions leading up to them) with the more specific (the Holocaust under the Third Reich). I hope that we can use the causes and effects of genocides and how to keep them from happening as one of our focal issues ongoing.