Quotes

Quotes

Quotes are always a great way to inspire people or change a bad mood.  There are a couple different places that I usually go to find good ones, but anywhere you look you’re bound to find some motivation.

Rupi Kaur is the author of a poetry book called Milk and Honey.  Her book was absolutely amazing because it really made me think about the messages she created with her words.  The way she strings thoughts together actually does remind me of honey dripping out of the bottle.  I decided to look into her more and found her on Instagram.  While I definitely recommend the book, following her on Instagram has been just as inspirational because she posts quick poems and quotes that remind me life is just a mindset.

Another place I would recommend to find great quotes is https://www.goodreads.com/quotes.  This website is something my high school english teacher made us use to recommend books to each other throughout the year.  It’s actually almost like a Facebook for books.  But it also has a huge library of quotes where you can pick the category you want to look through.  This makes it easy to find a quote for whatever your mood may be at the time!

2 thoughts on “Quotes”