Q: Where do I get my SHU ID and parking pass?

A: The Campus ID office and Parking Office are both in Duffy Hall on the first floor.
Before you can get an ID you must have been “activated’ as a faculty member and completed all you Human Resources paperwork.
In addition to serving as your form of identification on campus, your ID card is used to enter campus gates, the Rec Center, for library checkout, and other services.
You may also use your University ID as a debit card for purchases on and off campus.
Go here for information and policies – https://www13.shu.edu/offices/campus-id-index.cfm
The fee for a 2017-18 parking tag for full-time faculty is $300.
The fee is paid as a payroll deduction.
You will receive an application for a parking permit by mail in late summer.
Go here for more information about fees and fines: https://www13.shu.edu/offices/parking-services/fees-fines.cfm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.