Cooperating teachers must submit the following TWO documents prior to payment:
- Complete the Cooperating Teacher Honorarium Feedback Survey – available online at https://shu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_doPBiBmpJWYQThr.
- Print, complete and submit a completed W-9 report to the Office of Clinical Experiences & Applied Research. The W-9 can be emailed to the office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the W-9 here.
In addition, cooperating teachers need to have completed the following requirements prior to payment being mailed:
- Completed the online training for the O&C and CCI evaluation instruments posted on our website.
- Completed the online evaluations for the clinical intern; 2 Observation & Conference (O&C) Reports during Clinical Practice 1 and 2 Clinical Competency Inventory (CCI) Reports during Clinical Practice 2. Secure links to our online evaluation forms are sent to cooperating teachers via your email address.
- Verified and signed the clinical intern’s timesheets during Clinical Practice 1 and Clinical Practice 2. All time sheets are submitted by the student as email attachments to email@example.com
We will process the honorarium and your certificate for professional development hours as soon as all paperwork is received. The clinical intern is required to maintain his or her time sheet and will ask you to sign it. All time sheets are submitted by the student as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org and secure links to our online evaluation forms are sent to cooperating teachers via their email.