The Metropolitan New York Section of the
Mathematical Association of America
The Department of Mathematics and
Computer Science of
Seton Hall University presents
Graph Theory Day 76
A one-day meeting on Graph Theory
In memory of Dr. Charles L. Suffel
Saturday, May 6, 2023
9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
Michael Ferrara, NSF
Daniel Gross, Seton Hall University
Monika Heinig, Clyde
Nathan Kahl, Seton Hall University
Kristi Luttrell, Seton Hall University
Alicia Muth, Rare Karma
Louis Petingi, College of Staten Island
John T. Saccoman, Seton Hall University
Michael Yatauro, Penn State-Brandywine
Open Problem Session
At the end of day, there will be an open problem session and discussion; bring your (graph theory) problems!
Arts and Sciences Hall 109
Seton Hall University
400 S Orange Ave
South Orange, NJ
Coloring of Petersen
graph courtesy of
Registration and other information
- There is no registration fee and lunch will be provided.
Vegan and vegetarian alternatives will be available.
Other dietary restrictions might not be accommodated.
- To facilitate planning, we ask that you register by Saturday, April 29: https://forms.office.com/r/cneyscJJ4N.
- Check-in will begin at 9:30am, accompanied by coffee and pastries. The first talk will commence at 10:30 am.
- There is a train leaving NYC, NY Penn St (Moynihan) at 9:11 and arriving to South Orange at 9:48. If there is demand, A SHUFLY shuttle will be arranged to transport folks to campus at that time.
- Other information on getting to campus: https://www.shu.edu/visit/directions.cfm
- The campus map: https://www.shu.edu/visit/upload/Campus_Map.pdf
- For additional information contact Saccoman2@shu.edu or Ezra.Halleck95@citytech.cuny.edu
For those interested, dinner will be held at the Village Hall Restaurant and Beer Garden, 101 S Orange Ave, South Orange, NJ.
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE: Daniel Gross, Nate Kahl, Kristi Luttrell, John T Saccoman, Seton Hall University;
Ezra Halleck, City Tech (CUNY); Monika Heinig, Clyde; Sandra Kingan, Brooklyn College (CUNY)