One thought on “Digital humanities / Anne Burdick [and others].”

1. Susan Scherreik Entrepreneurship Mentoring Project. I have been working with Mike Hyland, Director, Web and Digital Communication Web Master, to create my online entrepreneurship mentoring program on the new Graduway server system that is designed to increase Seton Hall University’s alumni engagement in a variety of ways, including mentoring. Currently, I am being trained by Graduway staff in how to use the server system and am in the process of seeing how my mentoring project can best fit the strengths of the Graduway server system. By using the Graduway server system, which will be rolled out to our alumni this summer, the impact of my mentoring project will be much greater than I initially anticipated. Graduway will enable me to reach and engage a larger group of alumni and to be explosed to new alumni. So I am in the thick of figuring out the technical logistics of the system, and also considering creating a mentoring page on my Entrepreneurship website that will provide in-depth mentoring information that will link to Graduway. All very exciting!