In order to celebrate the great teaching being done on campus, the Center for Faculty Development is looking for presenters who have tried-and-true methods to share in any of the following areas:
- Ways to begin or end a class session
- Increasing student engagement
- Managing the student paper load
- Grading rubrics
- Improving/enhancing discussion
- Classroom management techniques in a digital age
- Effective lecturing
- Student note taking
Feel free to share other ideas as well.
If you’re interested in presenting at a Center for Faculty workshop, or want to recommend a colleague, please contact Mary Balkun, Director, Center for Faculty Development at email@example.com. Thank you!