About Cynthia

Throughout the next few months, I will be teaching English in Nerekhta, Russia, representing the United States at the 2014 G(irls)20 Summit in Sydney Australia, and studying for the semester in Freiburg, Germany. To be blunt, the purpose of this blog is to document the cliche trope of a young bright-eyed university student seeing new parts of the world through a variety of events that happen to fall at the most two days apart. Although, this is not the first time I have studied or simply have been abroad, each city I am seeing is for the first time.

To explain who I am, my name is Cynthia Sularz and I’m about to embark on my junior year. I am a student at Seton Hall University and within the school I study Diplomacy and International Relations alongside Modern Languages (Russian & German).

The first time I properly studied abroad was last summer, when I studied in Lublin, Poland for about a month. There I studied the Polish language and culture. Studying in Poland was one of the momentous months of my life, and I can only hope that these next six months will top that.

At the 2014 G(irls)20 Summit in Australia