Volume VII Number 1. Address to Seton Hall: Democracy in Russia and the World Today Mikhail S. Gorbachev The Demands of Diplomacy: The Role of Career and Honorary Consuls Euripides L. Evriviades A New...
$10.00 — $15.00
Volume VII, Number 1
- Address to Seton Hall: Democracy in Russia and the World Today Mikhail S. Gorbachev
- The Demands of Diplomacy: The Role of Career and Honorary Consuls Euripides L. Evriviades
- A New International System? Giandomenico Picco
- The Vital Development Mission J. Brian Atwood
- Using Monetary Policy to Coordinate Price Information: Implications for Economic Stability and Development Jim Granato and M.C. Sunny Wong
- Between “Peace Dividends” and Peace Guy Ben-Porat
- International Law, Economic Development, and Democracy James Kraska
- Democratic Governance and Participatory Development: The Role of Development NGOs Henry Veltmeyer
- Globalization and Poverty: Possible Links, Different Explanations Arie M. Kacowicz
- A New Social Contract of Accountability? Lessons from Citizens’ Response to the Asian Financial Crisis in Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, and Malaysia O. Fiona Yap
- Do Democracies Have the Same Values? The Transatlantic Case Nikos Christodoulides
- Expecting More from Democracy in Central and Eastern Europe Charles Krupnick
- Health as Foreign Policy: Between Principle and Power David P. Fidler
- Global Warming: The Challenge of Preventing Dangerous Climate Change Bill Hare
- Book Review
- Islam Under Siege: Living Dangerously in a Post-Honor World.
- Challenges to the World Bank and IMF: Developing Countries Perspectives
- Contesting the Iron Fist: Advocacy Networks and Police Violence in Democratic Argentina and Chile.
- Globalized Islam: The Search for the New Ummah.